For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
emily73000's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, April 6th, 2015 4:16 PM

Did You Know Sprint will pay ETF fees? Dont get caught paying high ATT bills?

Yes Sprint will pay your ETF and you can still keep your number! 

I am only pushing my 40.00 because I proof of payment. Every time I seem to call they give me the run around. 

I don't like to think that a person way older than me would have probably paid this, why because att said so. OH WELL!  They need to be audited, I figured  out more than 10 customers in February 2015  had the same issue with payment, payment arrangement, or other billing mistakes.

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

9 years ago

They will reimburse your ETF fees. You have to first pay it yourself an then wait 2-3 months for a pre-paid debit card.

Teacher

• 

36 Messages

9 years ago

yea, there has to be a solution because ATT is out of control with their practices.

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

I would check sprint's service area as in my area sprint is severely lacking when it comes to signal reception. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

ATT lacks everything from customer service to bad service!

I think a few customers start cramming the fcc. Things like this will not happen. 

My problem was fix within 1 day of my phone call. But ATT trying to intimate and play phone gangames until I was near tears. I am waiting for FCC to send my documents. From day 1 of contract. I want to have them audited. Things just dont add up!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.