For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
littlewadkins's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, October 31st, 2014 10:17 PM

Closed

Can someone give me corporate email address?

Can anyone give me an actual email address to email someone who might have some power to solve my serious issues?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Dear Sir, I bought a Moto X MODEl: XT1058 FCC ID: IHDT56PA1 TYPE: MODD7 after using few hours I tried to system update  it during installation it was  50% charged it turned off now its flashing green light and not showing anything on screen.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I've been looking too. ATT doesn't care about us, the consumers. They will never put anything in writing. My entire family has billing problems. This is corporate greed at it's best. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

7 years ago

jcroft54 wrote:

I've been looking too. ATT doesn't care about us, the consumers. They will never put anything in writing. My entire family has billing problems. This is corporate greed at it's best. 

@jcroft54

There is no email to ATT.  Contact methods are listed in ATT.com website under SUPPORT, right next to the community forums option.     The solution to this thread is clearly marked "go to the solution" if you need those options.  

This is a COMMUNITY forum.  As in fellow customers.  While ATT drops in now and then, they are not the primary resource here.

As for not putting anything in writing, they put everything in writing.   The problem is people don't read anymore.   Read the terms of service, read your online bill. 

https://www.att.com/legal/terms.wirelessCustomerAgreement-list.html

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

How do I file a complaint against customer service? We been customers for well over 10 years I called 611 today when they opened at 8 got to speak to a manager said he couldn't hear me would call me right back. 3 hours later still no call back I called them back talked to  lady I applied online to get a old Samsung flight I had unlocked 4 days ago got a comformation number. The lady from 611 I gave her my imei again and she says I'm emailing you the unlock code and scheduled a call back for 10 mins to make sure I got the email and to walk me through how to do it. Again 3 hours later no call back no email I have both. Calls recorded the 1st time I called in at8 am the manager just flat out lying and the 2nd one again with the lady just flat out lying. Are these the type of people at&t employs? How do I file a complaint against att customer service? I.can send the recorded calls 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

How do I file a complaint against att customer service? I called 611 this morning when they first opened at 8am talked to a lady who spoke broken English then asked to speak to a manager manager got on I told him 4 days before that I went online to fill out the att unlock device form got comformation number I explained it to the manager he heard me up until then then says I can barely hear you I will call you right back. 3 hours later  still no call back so I called 611 again the guy asked how long we been customer s I told him well over 10years he said he would connect me to.loyalty which he did but when she answered she didn't do nothing but pass me onto someone else I gave the lady my imei number for the 3rd time she says she had a " friend " in the unlock department who is sending the code to unlock my phone and said she would schedule a call back herself to make sure I got the code and to walk me through how to do it that's fine I said and hung up 3 hours later no email  no call back. We been customers for well over 10years its not like were going anywhere I have both calls recorded you can hear for yourself how do I file a complaint against att customer service?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

The no call back is nothing new. I had 6 refurbished phones the last one burnt a hole in my case att did nothing and never called me back. I'm no longer with them you may be better of leaving as well. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

AT&T Headquarters

208 S. Akard Street

Dallas, TX 75202

This is the published address for AT&T's corporate office.  Hopefully, this will help people who have been posting here.  NOTE:  I do not work for AT&T or any other communications company.  (Now, just watch AT&T delete my post.)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Dear management at AT&T I am very disappointed signed up a couple months ago I was expecting to receive $100 gift card I did not I was told is expired I'm so waiting to hear back from AT&T customer service my email is J. [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] At this time my phone lines are not working through AT&T and someone is coming out tomorrow but I would like somebody to get back to me about my $100 gift card I was supposed to get very disappointed

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

ATT will never give an email. Plus the office of President a joke also. Remedy: STOP using and paying them. They were once a good company. Now they rate with the bottom feeders
Verizon, Sprint, Cricket it's money they want. Customer service is just a sham. Just another company wasting your time and money. They profit from volume not service.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines.]

• 

44 Messages

7 years ago

Due to the age of the OP, and because a solution has been posted here, this topic has been closed to new replies. If you wish to discuss a similar issue, then please post a new message on the board that best matches the subject that you wish to discuss. Thanks!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.