For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Mamacat104's profile

Mentor

• 

289 Messages

Saturday, May 3rd, 2014 3:25 PM

AutoPay

The AT&T representative at the AT&T store when I got my new phone, put in on what he called the "Next" plan.. I am paying out my phone monthly...  I had plans to pay the $200 for the phone and agree to a 2-year contract and he was trying to save me money so he put me on the "Next" plan...

CAN I put this account on AutoPay?  I want my wireless bill to be set up to auto pay ever month but every time I try to set it up I get an error and it tells me I have to pick another way to pay the bill... 

My U-Verse Acct (it is new) is set up to go on AutoPay, but cannot get my wireless bill set up ... they told me with it being a "Next" plan, I cannot combine the Wireless bill and the U-Verse bill into one bill...  Fine, I can live with that, but I want them both on AutoPay... 

Am I getting an error trying to set it up because it is the "Next" plan...  I talked to someone at AT&T and she tried to go through the steps to set it up for me and got the same error.. 

thanks

Barbara

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

Off the top of my head, I can't imagine a conflict between AT&T Next & automatic bill pay.

What error are you getting?

-Alex

Mentor

• 

289 Messages

10 years ago

good morning..

I kept getting the error message ... that it could not be set up for this and to find another method of payment.  I don't remember the exact message.   I waited until early Monday morning (5/4/14) and tried to set it up again and it went through without a problem.  I don't know what was causing the problem before, but it is set up now..

thank you for your reply.. appreciate it.

Have a good day

Barbara

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.