For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
johnscreek's profile

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

Saturday, September 20th, 2014 10:05 PM

complaints

i would like to summit an unpleasant situation( customer service) i received. where do i email to?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @johnscreek 

I'm very sorry you're having some issues with your service. Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for forward me the link, however, it was not help at all. but I appreciated your effort.

All of the past, I would be happy to suggest;

1) Instead of spending money onto the third parties information on customer's satisfaction, why dont Att set up groups to look into your database's, lose on quantity VS quality. (product you have is =customer service). Please do not ended up like the dinosaur fossil, it will be too late to recover the loss.

2) The groups are reponsible to collect all concised supports and posted on as a universal studies guide to your novice emplyees who try to help but added up more confusing the customers, thus you spend more effort onto solve the mess.

Finally, please bear in mind, prefect quality is more important than quantity.

Bonnie.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

so how do you report a useless customer service rep from a chat?...no where on website to do this

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.