For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Bigos76's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 17th, 2017 2:49 AM

Why this data charge and new fee go up every year? Since last year its like at&t don't care...???

Since 2016 data new price and icrease go lije regular every year ?? Why? At&t looks lije they don't care if you existing or new customer even better old customer i been since 1998 before at&t mirge to cingular wireless and since data start to be part of the package I was told if I do not change plan , package or number I will pay $30 till I upgrade or change something ? Now is At&t forgot about it and do automatic or just because!! For me they do not care about the terms or never stand up what they promised before!!? As loyal customer I be more happy and definitely stay if they told me that won't change charge or price better keep it till I closed or change to my plan but over ten years I got same package, plan and they raised anyway!?.please At&t help me or be loyal like me even better you thank me for my business so let's make bith sides happy and be kind like and till today? Thanks Adam B. You can contact me at abujak46@yahoo.com looking forward to solved this or be as I can loyal customers since to till I'm as today ...

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Bigos76 They are changing the contract, as a penalty, you can get out of your contract with no fee. If you happen to still have one (Next is not a contract).

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thanx for answer but what I'm looking for is keep what I have for all this years and if they treat us as loyal or tgey thank you us for they business and best customer whah raise for those who is that long and for all this years ? Just keep the promise if there was option to choose from original package to what tgey have now I understand but in the mean time all new product is coming or it's available? Now they stop to get you phone for half price now you pay whole thing !! Then they force you or get you stuck with no option to eliminate the option or privilege simple pay more or go somewhere else!! I was saying that ten years ago i get phone 2 years contract done and kerp the account open and active as valuable customer I get this price for long as I got thus package and plan since last year its is going up??? Thanks gary but im looking for answer from at&t representatives or supervisor?!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When I got this service icing that a contract with a contract  I think the company shot of the contract the same as they did when I first got it  i've been with this company for over 12 years not missed a payment no late charges did not open any money I think it's a palling 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.4K Messages

7 years ago

@Bigos76

This is a community forum, not ATT.  What do you expect from a supervisor?   A sappy apology?

They do that very well, but not change a thing. 

You don't want ATT to change your grandfathered unlimited data plan?  

Maybe ATT should have left it exactly as it was in 2007.  

If AT&T had not changed your plan at all, you would still be getting data at 3G data speed.
But in the 6 years since unlimited data stopped being offered, you received regular improvements to your service to 4G, then LTE. You also got phones at far less that retail price. But AT&T didn't increase your price despite all the improvements and benefits till now.
  Mean while bread, milk and heaven knows labor costs, almost everything incurred regular increases in 7 years, but not your data plan costs.   

You took it for granted.
I think the question is where is your loyalty and appreciation?
By the way, Verizon raised its price $20 all at once in November 2015, from $30 to $50.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.