For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
MountainBellRIP's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, March 3rd, 2017 6:02 AM

Unlimited Plus Plan and DirecTV Now. No way to indicate I want to sign up for this.

So, I read about the features in the Unlimited Plus plan that you are now offering here:

http://about.att.com/story/att_brings_new_unlimited_wireless_and_entertainment_deals_to_market.html

I have signed up for the Unlimited Plus plan, and wanted to take advantage of the $25 off/month off for DirecTV Now.  The AT&T page points you to the DirecTV page to sign up for it, but the DirecTV page doesn't mention this offer at all.  It does mention the 7 days free offer, but the terms of service don't mention the offer referenced in the article above at all.  So there is no way to know if you will be signed up for this offer.

There is a line on the account info page that mentions a promo code, but neither the AT&T chat representative or the DirecTV Now chat representative knew of any such code, and didn't have any advice on this, saying that it should be automatically applied.

There should be a checkbox, promo code or something on the DirecTV Now site that refers to this offer.  It's a great deal, but I like having a 'paper trail' and transparency when signing up for this.  I did mention to the DirecTV Now chat rep to pass this on to customer service, as I was very uncomfortable with the lack of 'visible options' or transparency for this offer.  The article mentioned above specifically mentions that the $25/month discount offer DOES apply to DirecTV Now, and AT&T does not offer regular internet in my area, so DirecTV Now is my only option.

Is there a promo code, special signup page, or something that people should be aware of regarding this offer with DirecTV now?  I'd like to sign up for this bundle offer, but want visual assurance via whichever website that I am indeed signing up for said offer.

Thanks.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Quick followup.  To be clear.  The AT&T site directed me to the directvnow.com site to sign up for their services when I clicked the directv now link on the AT & T site, not the direct tv website.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

Call 611 when ATT support opens.   The plan is so new it's not set up right yet

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.