For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
lndn75's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, December 25th, 2015 4:03 PM

Removed: Mobile Share Value iPhone (??)

Hello all,

I upgraded to the iPhone 6s earlier this year as a continued Next customer. This month I realized I should have chosen the 6s Plus and decided to bite the bullet and pay off the 6s to trade in for a 6s Plus, continuing under a new Next 24 plan. After selecting my Next 24 plan, paying the tax, etc. I receive my confirmation (minus my installment payments) as follows:

Plan: Mobile Share Value 2GB with Rollover
Data

Features: Removed:
Mobile Share Value iPhone on 4G LTE
with Visual Voicemail

^^ Should I be concerned about this "Features" removal bit? My new plan shows the Mobile Share Value above this removal statement; however, I obviously don't want to loose Mobile Share...

Why has the confirmation of my new Next plan show like this? I also have a company credit and a promo credit until April, 2016 - (due to AT&T overcharges I reported). Will I loose those as they are not listed? Just want to check as I just dropped a bunch of clams on this early upgrade and want my bill to be clear.

Thank you in advance for any clarity offered.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

Don't worry about it.  You still have your existing plan with your new phone as long as you didn't cancel your account 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Whew. Thank you. I certainly hope they simplify their plans in the comming years.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.