For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
User0808201701's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, August 9th, 2017 12:33 AM

Price increase complaint

My Name..Armando  ***.... Acct. ***....best time to reach me, after 5:30 p.m.

Been a customer with AT & T, for more than 30 years, Made a phone agreement, for 2 years, & stay at the same price on the phone service...You people keep reasing the price..I talked to your

employees overseas, to no avail..What a shame they cannot even speak , the language... I don!t

want to cancell !..But you people are forcing me out...Please respound.

[Title edited to reflect new topic.]

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

7 years ago

This is not ATT, it's a customer populated forum.  You should not post your personal information.

If you are on an old unlimited plan, you were emailed more than once about the increase.  The new unlimited plan is cheaper for more services, you might want to look at the plan.

https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html

There are no other price increases on plans.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@User0808201701 As noted above, this is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. No one from ATT will call you from your post here. If you want to talk to someone from ATT, you need to contact customer support directly.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Thank You.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Thank You...for nothing...Never received any type of notice. I want to
cancel plan, Get some one to help.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

7 years ago

Um...that bit about us being customers? {keep it courteous} It is not ATTs fault if you don't read your email, didn't keep email up to date, and don't read your bills. Multiple notices were sent. 

Why don't you just change you plan.  The new unlimited, single line plans are as low as $60 a month if you use auto pay and paperless.  If you want full speed and mobile hotspot the $90 plan has everything, including free HBO.  (Scroll down, they are trying to sell a discounted bundle with TV service). 

https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html. 

Teacher

• 

35 Messages

7 years ago

Move to T Mobile.  Effective yesterday they offer $60 for 2 lines for indivuals 55+ (juast need 1 of that age) inclusive of taxes.  I am an ATT customer for 12 years and regret to go but practicality tells me to go to TMobile.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.