For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
CAMEL83's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 7th, 2019 8:20 PM

Pay off collection

Hi AT&T, 

I WAS CHECKING MY CREDIT AND SAW A COLLECTION FROM DIVERSIFIED CONSULTANT FROM AT&T. I DID NOT OPEN THE ACCOUNT BUT AFTER SPEAKING WITH A FAMILY MEMBER, I AM AWARE WHO DID IT. I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT A PAYMENT PLAN.. I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH DIVERSIFIED CONSULTANT ON THIS MATTER. I WAS NOT AWARE BUT NOW I AM AND WANT TO SETTLE THIS PAYMENT OR DO SOMETHING. 

I WAS PROVIDED THE OLD NUMBER ASSOCIATED WITH THE OLD ACCOUNT. 

THANKS, 

CAMELIA 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@CAMEL83 wrote:

Hi AT&T, 

I WAS CHECKING MY CREDIT AND SAW A COLLECTION FROM DIVERSIFIED CONSULTANT FROM AT&T. I DID NOT OPEN THE ACCOUNT BUT AFTER SPEAKING WITH A FAMILY MEMBER, I AM AWARE WHO DID IT. I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT A PAYMENT PLAN.. I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH DIVERSIFIED CONSULTANT ON THIS MATTER. I WAS NOT AWARE BUT NOW I AM AND WANT TO SETTLE THIS PAYMENT OR DO SOMETHING. 

I WAS PROVIDED THE OLD NUMBER ASSOCIATED WITH THE OLD ACCOUNT. 

THANKS, 

CAMELIA 

The collection agency owns the debt now. You do not have the option to work with AT&T. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Have a bill in collections and I'm able to pay it, once I do this will it be removed from my credit report?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I have a bill in collections and I'm able to pay it, once I do will it be removed from my credit report?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.