For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jsmaka's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 5:48 AM

It has been WEEKS and still no credit for my last bill when we switched! VERY DISGUSTED WITH ATT!

We were convinced by an in store employee to switch to ATT from Sprint. They said we would get credit for our bill/phone we would have when we switched. This is a lie! IN THE STORE, the looked over and processed the return of 4 iPhone 6plus. No scratches, all in perfect working order. They stated we would get $300 each. LIE. We got $300 on two and then $100 on the other two. They stated the LCD screen didn't work when they received them.  The cards sent had to be used on our att bill which didn't do anything for the left over bill from Sprint. Then I was told to upload my last bill and we would get an addt'l amount per line for cancellation fees and to pay it off. Still 3 months later and I have NOTHING!! I called and ATT rep sounded like he was half asleep, I could barely understand him and he lended ZERO HELP! All in all we were completely lied to just so someone could get some extra commission. ATT LIED TO US and now we are stuck with an extremely high bill from SPRINT. 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@jsmaka wrote:

We were convinced by an in store employee to switch to ATT from Sprint. They said we would get credit for our bill/phone we would have when we switched. This is a lie! IN THE STORE, the looked over and processed the return of 4 iPhone 6plus. No scratches, all in perfect working order. They stated we would get $300 each. LIE. We got $300 on two and then $100 on the other two. They stated the LCD screen didn't work when they received them.  The cards sent had to be used on our att bill which didn't do anything for the left over bill from Sprint. Then I was told to upload my last bill and we would get an addt'l amount per line for cancellation fees and to pay it off. Still 3 months later and I have NOTHING!! I called and ATT rep sounded like he was half asleep, I could barely understand him and he lended ZERO HELP! All in all we were completely lied to just so someone could get some extra commission. ATT LIED TO US and now we are stuck with an extremely high bill from SPRINT. 

AT&T will give you UP TO $650 per line to pay off installment plans OR an ETF, not both, which some Sprint customer have. 

I'll assume you have installment payments to Sprint. How much did you owe on each line? You've already received $300 on two and $100 to two, so AT&T would only owe you the different between what you owe on the installment plans and that amount. 

With those limits in mind, if you are still owed more for the switcher offer, take your final bill to the AT&T store and have them help you submit it to make sure it is done correctly. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.