For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
domniono2003's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 16th, 2018 12:29 AM

Closed

Grace period before late fee and suspension?

Hello, I was advised by the reps in the collections dept that i have 10 days after my due date to make a payment before late fees are charged, well that was not the case this past month. my bill is due on the 24th of the month and on june 4th my services where interrupted? can you please clarify if there is a grace period or will it be suspension if you pay you dont pay your bill 10 days after the due date? also is late fees in the terms and conditions? are they available online?

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

If your bill is not paid by the due date, it is late and a late fee is charged. Length of time before it is suspended can vary based on a number of factors, like age of account or payment history. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

I’ve never heard of a set grace period. If you are going to be late, you are supposed to set up a late payment arrangement. A late payment arrangement will prevent service from being suspended. Without that, service can be suspended at any time based on the factors mentioned above. For what it’s worth, May 25 to June 4 is 11 days. Yes, I’m pretty sure the mention of late fees is in the terms and conditions. The t&c are available online.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@domniono2003 wrote:

Hello, I was advised by the reps in the collections dept that i have 10 days after my due date to make a payment before late fees are charged, well that was not the case this past month. my bill is due on the 24th of the month and on june 4th my services where interrupted? can you please clarify if there is a grace period or will it be suspension if you pay you dont pay your bill 10 days after the due date? also is late fees in the terms and conditions? are they available online?

I'm pretty sure I've seen people complain about late fees in less than 48 hours (if not 24).

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

You can get a extension my bill is due by the 16th I got a little over 3 weeks extension

(edited)

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

I really love the at&t signature rewards you save 10 dollars per line up to 5 lines I am on the unlimited elite plan I get 40 GB of hotspot unlimited premium data HBO Max and call protection for 35 a month plus tax 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.