For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
cobobbyg's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 19th, 2017 4:34 PM

Enough with the runaround.

I recently transferred my business line to my wifes family plan do to the fact that I closed my business. I also closed my business checking account. So when at&t issues me a refund check in my business name, I can't cash it. After 2 hours of calling and being transferred and put on hold now they want a faxed letter of explanation on a business head letter. Did they miss the part about not having the business anymore. Every time I need to deal with these people it takes hours. Although, the staff at the at&t store I go to, go above and beyond to try and help.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@cobobbyg wrote:

I recently transferred my business line to my wifes family plan do to the fact that I closed my business. I also closed my business checking account. So when at&t issues me a refund check in my business name, I can't cash it. After 2 hours of calling and being transferred and put on hold now they want a faxed letter of explanation on a business head letter. Did they miss the part about not having the business anymore. Every time I need to deal with these people it takes hours. Although, the staff at the at&t store I go to, go above and beyond to try and help.

It seems like your bank would be easier to deal with. Did you close the bank account associated with the business? If so, won't the bank know that you are the person on the closed business account and deposit the check into your personal account? 

Also, it seems like creating a letter with a letter head for the closed business shouldn't be that hard. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.