For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
kookookachoo's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011 3:48 AM

Does the AT&T phone statement show which numbers you've texted to and recieved texts from?

if i look at my AT&T statement and i am the holder, can i find out who/what numbers i have been texting and/or recieving texts from?

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@Kruzrt66 wrote:

Some people I text do have iMessage and it shows on my statement but some do not.  Why is this?

Apple's Imessage servers are known to have issues, if the servers are up and it goes through the app it will not show, but if there is a problem with the servers and Imessage's cannot go through they wil automagicly send as SMS is you have the optoin on - those will show up.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

There is a number that I KNOW called me and the number showed up on my iphone, but did not show up on my statement.  How can that happen.  Is the caller doing it or is there a feature on my phone that I don't know I activated?  Help please.  I use call history as verification at work.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

So am I right that if I have SMS turned off, the text will not show up?

@wingrider01 wrote:

@Kruzrt66 wrote:

Some people I text do have iMessage and it shows on my statement but some do not.  Why is this?

Apple's Imessage servers are known to have issues, if the servers are up and it goes through the app it will not show, but if there is a problem with the servers and Imessage's cannot go through they wil automagicly send as SMS is you have the optoin on - those will show up.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

my boyfriend sent a message to the number "10" anyone know what this is is? normally text show the number. want able to fin the meeaning of this online. need yalls help 🙂

will show the screen shot if you need that. wasnt able to attache it to this post or paste screen shot

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have a suspision that my guy is sending text to someone he shouldn't. I see this number on my att app under text and log. Is this reliable? As in is there any chance he may not be texting the number I see listed? I don't think so but needed advice

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

***, please numbers and tests from November 1, 2018 to December  now 2028 .

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.