For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Jasonmcconnell's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Sunday, June 5th, 2016 2:25 PM

Credits

Worst service
This company has the worst customer service i have ever experienced. I have been lied to about switcher credits for over 2 months. I have been promised by managers the issue will be resolved in 24 to 72 hrs and they will contact me with a resolution. Well guess what no one from this company has dialed my phone number. I completed all steps necessary to fullfill my end of the bargan to only recieve a run around fro at and t. I will never recomend this company to anyone and am in the process of consulting legal to resolve this problem. Not to mention terminating my 12 year run with direct tv necause they are affiliated with this service

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

8 years ago

If you are having problems with switch credits, we may be able to explain why, or forward your problem to customer service people that can help.

Would you please explain what happened?

Did you meet all the requirements to the letter?

Did you submit final bill online?

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

8 years ago

All requirments were met. Read the notes on my account. You or any of your managers have been able to fix the situation until then its blasted all over social media to the world and updates will be made daily until fixed

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

This is the AT&T community forum (not tech support), we cannot look up your plan.

If you want specifics that will really help you, please share more details with us. We can probably make great suggestions, but without the right info we're only guessing. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

8 years ago

We cannot read the notes on your account, we are fellow customers.  (Thus the name 'Community forum')

To review the switch credits:

1.   You had to port in your number

2.    Trade in your phone for credit

3.   Buy a new phone with Next installments

4.   Submit your final bill within 60 days.   Final bill must be for the phones traded in.

The total reimbursement would be your ETF/device payments/lease amount, less your trade in credits.

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/switch-and-save-etf.html

If you you are still waiting, you can contact @ATTMobilityCare for help to find out why your credit have not arrived.

****PLEASE continue posting on ONE THREAD, do not post new, disjointed comments.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

8 years ago

I have requested all other threads be removed.  

If you want help, you need to participate within the Community rules.  Bombing the thread with one liners is not appropriate or helpful to anyone, least of all you.

Please review the details of the switch offer.  Some customers did not adhere to all the requirements and will not get credit.

Some customers missed small details when submitting their final bill.

Some customers have done everything right, but the receipt for trade in, purchase and final bill are not showing up together and the credits are being denied.

If you have all the parts, you can still get credit by doing as we suggest....SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE  with copies of everything to @ATTMobilityCare

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

8 years ago

@Jasonmcconnell

I requested your extra posts be removed as they do not address and will not help your resolve your problem.  

I have suggested the the avenue for help.  If you continue to ignore the suggestions offered, you have no one but yourself to blame.

You will not get a response on any other thread but this one.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.