For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Leporcha's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, July 26th, 2014 2:20 PM

Can i merge accounts

So my wife and i have 2 separate accounts. I have a wireless account in witch she has a line. And she has a u verse account. Now we're both use both of these accounts at the same address and so i wondering if there is a way to merge the 2 accounts and become joint primary account holders of 1 account and reap the benefits of a bundle package. Anyone know anything about this? Oh yeah I'm a new wireless customer. Just joined less than a week ago.

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

10 years ago

You can merge the two accounts, but first you would need to transfer billing responsibility for one of them to the other name so both accounts are in the same name.

Now here is another thing you would want to consider. If you are getting an employee discount on your wireless account, most of them are not accepted when you bundle your services so you would likely lose that discount on your wireless service and it may not save you much money in the end. I currently have 2 separate AT&T accounts (wireless and U-Verse) for just this reason. my employee discount for my cell service through work is much better than the bundled pricing discount.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Leporcha 

Unfortunately, AT&T doesn't combine wireless and u-verse bills any longer, but you can still access both accounts with one log-in online for easier management. Here is an article that covers it:

AT&T Combined Accounts

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.