For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Aiai21's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, November 7th, 2019 8:41 PM

300 reward card

You guys had a promotion back in August to order a i phone X, XR or plus online and you would get a 300 reward card I even called online and spoke with someone to confirm that the promo was correct I placed my order never received my reward card I called your reward center October and was told I had to wait the full 30 days that the account has to be active before I could get my card and that the rep did say that the promotion was a valid promo and I did qualify for the card. When I called yesterday the rep did. It have any idea what promo I was talking about and the. Your supervisor was also no help. Did you guys just make the promo disappear? 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

4 years ago

Unlimited data plan?
Did you meet all requirements?

57B9F256-EDEA-4D11-9DEA-245AE494CCB2.jpeg

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Yes I’ve been on a unlimited plan when I called in October the lady said
she saw the campaign and even noted it in the notes but the rep from the
other day said he saw the note but can’t find the campaign and of course
the supervisor said they cannot guarantee a reward card which makes no
sense when it was advertised

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

4 years ago

@Aiai21   I posted the photo of the promotion, did you read it?  The order had to be placed online, had to be a new line, etc.  Notes do not count.  If you didn’t order online, you didn’t qualify 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

When was that promotion because the one I am talking about did not require
a new line it was just ordering the phone online and having it on the
unlimited plan around the last two weeks of August I took a screen shot but
I deleted it for some strange reason

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

4 years ago

@Aiai21 wrote:

You guys had a promotion back in August to order a i phone X, XR or plus online and you would get a 300 reward card I even called online and spoke with someone to confirm that the promo was correct I placed my order never received my reward card I called your reward center October and was told I had to wait the full 30 days that the account has to be active before I could get my card and that the rep did say that the promotion was a valid promo and I did qualify for the card. When I called yesterday the rep did. It have any idea what promo I was talking about and the. Your supervisor was also no help. Did you guys just make the promo disappear? 

Did you claim your reward at rewardcenter.att.com?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Yes I tried nothing on file for me 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.