For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
iComputerz's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, October 25th, 2015 2:02 AM

Never received $200 credit for trading in phone upon signing up

Hi,

Alright. I'm going to explain this situation from the beginning.

August 2015, we switched to AT&T from T-Mobile.

We traded in my old iPhone, ported my number in, and signed up under an AT&T Next agreement. 

To this day, we have only received a $100 credit, which I was told was for porting my number in, I never received the additional $200 credit for trading my phone in.

I've talked to our local store about this issue, and they refuse to do anything about it. I'm just asking for the $200 credit I was promised. Total we should have had $300 in credits with everything, and I've only received $100.

Please help!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

ADDITIONALLY -- I looked at the promotions running and we should have gotten an additional $10 for signing up for AutoPay. What's going on with all of these credits?

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

When you did this trade in did you receive a paper copy or receipt of this agreement?

Did you go through an att store or through an authurized dealer?

When I worked at BestBuy the phone trade in amount was for in store credit use only. It could not be used towards the bill. Most customer used the amount as payment towards their new phone.

I'm not sure how att does their trade in credit but I'd assume a similar process since phone values can change daily. Please list more details about where and how the trade in was processed.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

9 years ago

The maximum trade in is $200. It is not a guaranteed credit.  The money is sent as a gift card you can use toward your bill.

The only $10 bill credit is for having unified billing with other services, like direct TV or Uverse.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.