For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
JillQ02's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 8th, 2014 6:52 PM

HOW DO YOU GET CUSTOMER SERVICE???

EMAIL TO:

MR. RANDALL STEPHENSON

CEO OF AT & T

HOW DO YOU GET AT& T CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS TO RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM, WHEN ALL THEY ARE INTERESTED IN IS TRASFERING YOUR CALL, HANGING UP ON YOU OR LYING AND TELLING YOU THE PROBLEM WILL BE RESOLVED, WHEN IN TRUTH, THEY KNOW THEY ARE LYING, LYING, LYING........

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE MOST INEPT, AND UTTERLY INCOMPETENT PERSONNEL IN YOU ORGANISATION FOR OVER THE LAST 4 WEEKS ABOUT THE SAME PROBLEM WITH NO RESULTS.  IT BEGAN WITH ONE PERSON AT ONE STORE SCREWING UP MY ACCOUNT ROYALLY, NOT ACTUALLY DOING WHAT WAS REQUESTED, AND WHEN I TRIED TO HAVE THE MESS CORRECTED BY PHONE, NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO HELP ME.  I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR $65.74 FOR SERVICES WHICH I DO NOT HAVE; AS A RESULT I FORMALLY DISPUTE THIS PORTION OF MY BILL.  I AM NOT RECEIVING ANY OF PHONE CALLS;  MY CELL PLAN WAS CHANGED WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION OR PERMISSION;  MY PHONE NUMBER WAS CHANGED WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION OR AUTHORIZATION.  WHO DOES THIS??  WHERE IS THE "SERVICE" IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, I ASK YOU???

ANGRY AND DISSATISFIED SOON TO BE EX-CUSTOMER

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

You don't get any customer service, satisfaction, compensation for the hours on the phone and they sincerely don't care one iota!! Not even an attempt to thry, just a rehearsed. "I appologize for the issue and i will try to help you" then put you on hold and then nothing happens an hour later.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, JillQ02!

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience with some of our reps, and I completely understand your frustration. We would appreciate the opportunity to remedy the situation, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.