For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
curtfan09's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 25th, 2016 3:53 PM

Changing Address after an order has been placed.

Hello I am writing because I placed an order on Oct 19 for the new IPHONE 7 Plus 128 GB. and I am moving at the end of the October from Wisconsin to California. I was told I would be able to change my shipping address but when I called to, no one was able to help.  They want me to cancel my order.  I already paid money. had a credit check & was told I would be able to change my shipping address after I placed the order if the stock didn't come in- in time.   so I am wondering why I am not able to get more assistance in this area. If i cancel my order I am going to another wireless provider.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

8 years ago

@curtfan09 wrote:

Hello I am writing because I placed an order on Oct 19 for the new IPHONE 7 Plus 128 GB. and I am moving at the end of the October from Wisconsin to California. I was told I would be able to change my shipping address but when I called to, no one was able to help.  They want me to cancel my order.  I already paid money. had a credit check & was told I would be able to change my shipping address after I placed the order if the stock didn't come in- in time.   so I am wondering why I am not able to get more assistance in this area. If i cancel my order I am going to another wireless provider.

Unfortunately, I pretty sure you were misinformed when you were told you could change the shipping address. Changing shipping on pending orders sounds like a HUGE red flag for fraud. Is there anyone staying in Wisconsin who would be willing to forward it to you when it's delivered? For example, a landlord or friend?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.