For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
ATTDmitriyCM's profile
Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014 8:37 PM

Windows Phone Unlocking Questions and Discussion (All Models)

How can I get my Windows Phone unlocked?

How long does this process take?

What are the requirements?

These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

3.jpg

1 Attachment

Former Employee

• 

74 Messages

8 years ago

Please be mindful on information you post here on the forum, nevertheless as it mentioned in your screenshot that device is not eligible to be unlocked at this time.

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

8 years ago

That denial means one of two things; either it is still under a two year contract that hasn't been fulfilled in entirety or that it is on a Next installment and has not been paid for in full yet. There is nothing you can do until that problem is taken care of.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @Anandavel,

I’m sorry to hear your unlock code was not included in your email. I can definitely look into this further for you.

Please send a private message by clicking here including
·         Your name
·         IMEI
·         Request number
·         Email address

We will reach out to you within 2 business days.

Regards,
-JP, AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hi,

I'm in the same situation. 

I sent a request using the standard device unlock form recently. The request itself got processed and accepted no problem. I received an email with unlock instructions but the unlock code itself is missing. It's also not there on the unlock status page.

I sent a private message to ATTMobilityCare two days ago. How else can I reach out to get the unlock code? This issue has gotten urgent during the week I've been waiting since I first submitted the form.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Same here got email with instructions but no code to unlock the phone.  Please Help!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hello. I received Unlock Request: Confirmation Email, but there is no unlock code.
I checked the status of my request. it is submited...
But where is the unlock code?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

Did you respond to the email?  It should say your unlock will follow in 2 days.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

Hi. I did a request for an Unlock code of my Microsoft Lumia 640, I received an email indicating that my request has been approved but the code section in the email is blank.

Can somebody help me?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hi there, i have a nokia lumia 635 that I buyed in best buy, I came to Ukraine and my telephone is asking for some code, but I remember that I could use every network in U.S, what i should do, where I need to find that code?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.