For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
megatec45's profile

Scholar

• 

101 Messages

Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 4:33 AM

Closed

Pandora on ATT Tilt

Is there any way to load Pandora on a Tilt?? If not, will the app be available in the future to PPC users?

Explorer

• 

22 Messages

15 years ago

Just installed the pandora cab file and it works like a champ!!!  THANKS to whoever 'tweaked' the cab file.

Guru

• 

860 Messages

15 years ago

@aikman808 wrote:
Just installed the pandora cab file and it works like a champ!!!  THANKS to whoever 'tweaked' the cab file.

I just played around with it. I agree 100%! It works wonderfully.

Expert

• 

2.4K Messages

15 years ago

The next version will hopefully work better on VGA resolution screens.  However, it does work fine on the Fuze as long as the d-pad is used to navigate the program Smiley Happy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

I've been trying all day to get this thing to work. I installed the cab file and got past the sign-in and selecting a radio station initially then it gets stuck on the loading screen. I tried re-installing the cab and now I get this "de-bug assertion failed" error message and it goes back the station loading screen. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

15 years ago

To CDnNC, HIDDEN_DRAGON, & Especially PPC Geeks,

You guys are freaking awesome. Thank you !! Thank you !! Thank you !!

To megatec45,

No hard feelings 🙂 Thanks for the apology.

Scholar

• 

101 Messages

15 years ago

Jamon723 wrote:
To CDnNC, HIDDEN_DRAGON, & Especially PPC Geeks,

You guys are freaking awesome. Thank you !! Thank you !! Thank you !!

To megatec45,

No hard feelings 🙂 Thanks for the apology.

No prob, just enjoying the music. Now to find a good BT hands free that will play through my car stereo. Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

Prior to demanding a company/provider make changes to allow you to use a feature in the manner you choose, you need to determine who is responsible. Pandora is a third party application that is Not supported by at&t. The monthly charge you are complaining about is charged BY Pandora, not at&t. And the reason that Pandora works on the iPhone is because Pandora made a mobile version that was compatible with the mobile safari browsers on the iphone. Per Pandora and Windows Mobile at this time PANDORA has not released a windows mobile compatible version of Pandora. {Please keep it courteous}
Message Edited by mod.moose on 03-23-2009 08:26:05 PM

Guru

• 

833 Messages

15 years ago

Well...

If you're not a bot, welcome to the boards!

Otherwise, this is one of the strangest posts I've seen in awhile.

Explorer

• 

15 Messages

15 years ago

2nd that! Look at the timeframe between posts Smiley Surprised
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.