For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
mzshortay's profile

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 3:58 AM

Closed

Fuze Issues?

I picked up my Fuze today, right after work, and not to be too surprised that not many people had gotten this phone. It's funny how the employees were all "ohh" about it wishing they had waited instead of buying the other phones. Anywho...

1. I thought it was possible to change the background on the Fuze by default [w/o installing any cab files, etc.]?
  2. Also, when I tried to change things on my today screen, such as putting the device lock on the today screen, it never shows up. When I go back into the settings, the box is unchecked, repeatedly. I can not get this to work.
  3. And I thought when the stylus was pulled out, it was supposed to wake up my device? Is there any settings for this, or what?
  4. Lastly, I know most people don't care, but when I went into the AT&T tab, and selected the Games & Apps folder, it was empty. Is this the same for everyone?

Can my phone be defective? I think this phone is nice, certainly something that I'd have to get used to, but I'm questioning if I rather keep my tilt or not. Help!

Message Edited by mzshortay on 11-11-2008 10:01:49 PM

Message Edited by mzshortay on 11-11-2008 10:03:04 PM

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

15 years ago

Thxs Pal for your help 🙂

Scholar

• 

209 Messages

15 years ago

PuddinsBaby wrote:
Does anyone know how to turn on the "message sent" notification for text messages.  On my 8125, when I sent a text message I got a confirmation at the bottom of the screen in a pop up box. Going to Menu-Tools-Options does not work. I tried to set it up under Sounds & Notifications but there is no drop down option in Event for "Text message sent" just MMS sent, which didnt work either.

I thought it may not be an option because of the "conversation" feature, but I just wanted to double check.

Download diamond tweak and you can turn it off from there and perform other tweaks to personalize your phone.

Teacher

• 

35 Messages

15 years ago

@climber1872000 wrote:
Most of the issues you guys seem to be having are software issues.  Most of these problems, especially the ones causing "lag", can be solved by installing and properly setting up Schap's advanced configuration tool 3.3 the you can get off the XDA Developers site.  Just use Goolgle to find the tool. 

Message Edited by climber1872000 on 11-12-2008 09:16:07 AM

I have the fuze and the advanced config tool installed. Is there a guide or instruction manual for the advanced config tool to explain what is the best to do with each section to make the fuze work better. please advise. Thanksl

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

When I turn off the Touchflo 3D in Settings/Today/Items and select a different Theme under the Appearance Tab, the theme does not change on the Classic Today Home Screen (Windows Mobile 6.1).  Is there something else I need to do to change the theme for the Classic Today Theme? 

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

15 years ago

@mzshortay wrote:

@justidme wrote:
Has anyone figured out a way to get Device Lock to work with TF3D? I don't know that I really need it, since putting the phone to sleep seems to work pretty well, but in the off chance that the phone comes active without my knowing I'd rather be able to have device lock as well. Thanks.

Hold down the call end button [right button] for about 3-5 seconds, it should lock the phone.
I think there's a setting somewhere for that, if not, it's default.

Awesome advice!  I had been looking for this too.  The option is stored in Settings>System tab>Long Press End Key.  By default mine was set to "Terminate data connection." which explains some of my wi-fi issues as well.  lol.  Kinda a bad default, but glad I have the fix for the lock option now.  🙂

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

15 years ago

Need Help

when I send a Picture mesg

it goes as Video 😞

the person needs to Play to see the Picture

Can someone tell me wht settings i need to do

to send it as a Normal Picture mesg

Please Help

Tutor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

Hey, do you get 3g signal on your touch pro? because i dont...i'm in new york. Any idea?

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

15 years ago

@mzshortay wrote:

@justidme wrote:
Has anyone figured out a way to get Device Lock to work with TF3D? I don't know that I really need it, since putting the phone to sleep seems to work pretty well, but in the off chance that the phone comes active without my knowing I'd rather be able to have device lock as well. Thanks.

Hold down the call end button [right button] for about 3-5 seconds, it should lock the phone.
I think there's a setting somewhere for that, if not, it's default.

i tried the long press method of locking my phone and it did something funky, i it LOCKED ME OUT of my phone. i don't know if it was because my lock code is complexed and the long press method only does the basic lock but i had to call htc to help me unlock it lol i know how to hard reset it  in my sleep now lol volume button down, navigator key, stylus in the reset hole ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

15 years ago

Before when I send a Text message
I was able to get the contact to show up
when i put the Alphabet of the contact
Now i need to Add contact to send it
Are there setting for it ?

Also is there a CAB to improve Picture Quality
& make Less Yellow in the Photos ?
Message Edited by lordvader on 05-08-2009 08:13:51 AM

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

15 years ago

Re; The yellow in photos. You need to change the white balance. Check the settings when you are in photo mode- there are settings for different types of light.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.