For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Road-glide's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 10th, 2018 3:41 PM

When will AT&T have the Galaxy Watch?

I want to buy a Galaxy Watch, but currently there’s only a T-Mobile version you can preorder. Very disappointed AT&T doesn’t have it. Also try to have more choices for the 46mm size. T-Mobile just has it in silver.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

@mamamarciante wrote:
An ATT Customer service rep told me last night that we can preorder through them, but not at the store level.
I am getting the 46 which will be big on my girlish wrist, but I want the extra battery life.

If ATT was doing a preorder it would be on ATT.com.

Mentor

• 

34 Messages

5 years ago

Something weird has happened on Samsung.com. Only carrier for LTE watches is T-Mobile. What the heck happened to Verizon and Sprint?
111418_samsung com_42mm.jpgomething weird has happened111418_samsung com_46mm.jpg

2 Attachments

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I don't know why they took it off of the Samsung website, but you can go to both Verizon and Sprint's website to order the watch. I spoke to an AT&T rep. a few days ago and they said AT&T wont have the Galaxy watch until the first of the year.........so who knows when they will have it.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

The reps don't know anything.. Until today. 

I saw that AT&T has a special for the Galaxy Watch starting TOMORROW. I would assume that means it comes out tomorrow since the special is "for a limited time" and starts Nov 16

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Where did you see that at??

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

they are doing the apple watch promo for it.. smart move.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

November 16th! I was at a store today with my unlocked version and the rep pulled out the at&t version because I was having a heck of a time getting it activated

Mentor

• 

34 Messages

5 years ago

Yep...it's here!!! Time to order!! But DANG...The links are NOT working for the 42mm version. Just refreshes the page or brings me to Samsung Phones. UGH! Well, the work-around is to select the 46mm then while in process, choose "see other devices."

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/internetdevices.html

111518_ATT_Galaxy Watch..finally!.jpg

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

5 years ago

I just ordered the 46mm 🙂

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Both sizes are up on the AT&T sites under smartwatches, but the links are still pretty broken so you can't even put an order in. 

**I stand corrected, navigating to the site normally for me the links were broken, but going through the link in the recent post works. Thank you!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.