Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Why is attached blocking fox news

Why is attached blocking fox news

Why can't I get fox news on any device I have through attached..why are they blocking fox...so is you tube

Message 1 of 24
ACE - Expert

Re: Why is attached blocking fox news

Attached to what?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 24

A.  T.   @.     T....is using the word attached. In place of their name on these posts...to confuse you of who they are..

Message 3 of 24

You have to use another provider to get fox news...pass it on...

Message 4 of 24
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎03-24-2018 6:31 AM

@Mrfixit38671 

1.  The auto-correct on your phone is changing the term "AT&T" to something else.  You'll need to override that.  My iPhone suggested attached or attorney.

2.  To address the question:  "Why can't I get fox news on any device"   We'll assume you are referring to the Uverse App.  Fox News is available on the Uverse App.  I took this photo of my iPhone:

InkedFN_LI.jpg

So to review: 

• Override auto-correct if it makes no sense.  Smiley Frustrated
  • AT&T is not blocking Fox News on the Uverse App.

Any other questions or concerns?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 24

Blocked fox news

Here's my screenshot of fox app

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Message 6 of 24

Re: Blocked fox news

I can't post the screen shot but all I get on my app is......       SERVICE PROVIDER ISSUE...your service provider doesn't grant access to this content. Please contact them for more details.                  That's all I get...

Message 7 of 24
ACE - Expert

Re: Blocked fox news

Are you trying to access Fox News using the Uverse app or the Fox News app? 

Do you have Uverse TV service or DirecTV?

Message 8 of 24

Fox news..

Using uverse ...

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Message 9 of 24
ACE - Expert

Re: Fox news..

Try un-installing the app and re-installing it.  Log into the app using your AT&T ID.  

As you can see, Fox News IS available on the Uverse app.

Message 10 of 24

fox news app...

Message 11 of 24

screenshot.jpg

Message 12 of 24

screenshot.jpg

Message 13 of 24
ACE - Expert

I don't know what to tell you.  The Uverse app includes Fox News.  The Fox News app is available using your Uverse login.  I've watched/accessed both.  *shrugs*

Message 14 of 24
Contributor

The problem is that the Fox New app is blocking AT&T Uverse.  Not the other way around.  Uverse support claims it's an issue with the Fox News app.

Message 15 of 24
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support