For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Mrfixit38671's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Saturday, March 24th, 2018 2:33 AM

Why is attached blocking fox news

Why can't I get fox news on any device I have through attached..why are they blocking fox...so is you tube

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

screenshot.jpg

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

screenshot.jpg

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

I don't know what to tell you.  The Uverse app includes Fox News.  The Fox News app is available using your Uverse login.  I've watched/accessed both.  *shrugs*

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

The problem is that the Fox New app is blocking AT&T Uverse.  Not the other way around.  Uverse support claims it's an issue with the Fox News app.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

You have it backwards.  It's the Fox News app that's blocking AT&T.  Not the other way around.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Are you blocking Fox News through DirectV on Samsung Galaxy phone? Mine stopped working!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I can no longer get Fox on my U-Verse app either. I signed up for a free 7 day trial on YouTube TV, I will switch if AT&T doesn’t get the issue solved. You Tube TV works way better anyway   

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

ATT u-VERSE STARTED BLOCKING Fox News Channel on my iPhone x  48 hours ago.

message # QP1502 = AVPlayItem failed to load.

However I can receive ANY other channel.

Customer support claimed the problem was with Fox News confloctwith u-Verse.

This is TOTALLY a bogus claim. I get the channel on BOTH of my TV devices.

TO block 1 channel out of MANY, it means that a PARAMETER SETTING is done at the MAIN ATT site.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I cannot get Fox News using the U-verse app either.  I can watch all other news stations without issue.... but Fox news channel thru the U-verse app gives me an error.  I have tried on 3 devices.... all get the same error message.  ??

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

This is not a fix.  =(

Seriously..... I always have trouble viewing Fox News using the U-verse app.  All other news channels are fine.... MSNBC, CNN, One America, CNBC.... just Fox News gives me the error message.  I'd just like to be able to watch the channels I'd like to on the U-verse app.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.