For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Jessecwade's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, July 17th, 2017 2:44 AM

Closed

Why does everything AT&T does suck?

Uverse sucked and was way overpriced, your internet is unreliable and this directtv now crap is horrible. I have had this streaming service for less than a week and it is already the worst experience I have had with entertainment. I will always bash AT&T any chance I get.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

7 years ago

If you are so unhappy, find another provider. If you stay, you only have yourself to blame. I am very happy with the services that I receive from AT&T.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

I love ATT U-verse tv & internet. I have no complaints!

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

Streaming services are never going to 100% stream everything instantly when you hit that play button. Netflix gives me errors 15% of the time basically. I don't even want to get started with Playstation Vue because it was half of the time. DTV Now I probably get an error once or twice a day. Sometimes more during peak hours.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I agree. There is no customer service on any aspect of their business. It is not, nor should they promote any bundled services. 
Direct stream is very unreliable, and calling about the outages is a joke. 

get your crap together,,, admit your failures of a collaborative company, as you do not operate as a company that is!

when there are problems you blame your co-owned company! 

why can’t you do what you advertise, as being  a total solutions provider. 

you are not,  and I hope to find someone that does what they say they will do. 

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Over promised and under delivers. 
bear way I can say it. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

2 years ago

If you would like to share your thoughts and opinions about DirecTV Stream, please do so in the correct forum.

This 5 year old thread is closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.