For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
jandrea's profile

Coach

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, June 28th, 2014 1:54 AM

Where in the world is Al Jazeera news????

Super upset...just ordered att uverse and then find out my favorite channel, Al Jazeera is not even in the line up??? What's the story att ??? Some of us would like to know what's REALLY going on in the world!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

Channel 219/1219

If it's not there you may need to reboot.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

I'm surprised the original poster missed the "ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW" thread in all caps which was started approximately 30 minutes before this thread.

I'd also say they got very lucky that it was added. I think it's a safe bet to say that the customer was installed on Thursday at the latest, but it's always a good thing to check the updated channel lineup before you are tempted by the new customer discounts and promotions. I mean, if I'm getting a tax credit to move to a new city, wouldn't I want to research the city before jumping on the tax credit?

I'll never understand what it is with U-Verse that people claim to sign up without fully checking the offerings. Are other companies that expensive that their customers are leaving for U-Verse's better pricing before checking the lineup? Are other companies that bad that they feel the need to have their employees come here and pretend to be new customers badmouthing U-Verse in a smear campaign? What is it?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.