For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Bama51's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 1:58 PM

Online and mobile app TV listings

There needs to be an update to the online guide (uverse.com) and the iOS app's guide to reflect the SEC Network.  I cannot schedule recordings remotely for the new network because the channel doesn't exist in the TV listings.  Any ideas?

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@Bama51 wrote:

There needs to be an update to the online guide (uverse.com) and the iOS app's guide to reflect the SEC Network.  I cannot schedule recordings remotely for the new network because the channel doesn't exist in the TV listings.  Any ideas?

I don't have an iPhone but I'm seeing the SEC on Uverse.com and my Android app.  What I would suggest is to do a reboot of the DVR, itself.  When the DVR is on, the easiest way, is to hold in the power button for 5 seconds, the scteen should go black, the power light will flash and the rebooting process should commence.  It may take up to 4 minutes or so, so you may not want to do that when you are recording.

Rebooting the DVR often fixes app and uverse.com issues.  Good luck.

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

SEC channel shows up om both my iPad and iPhone apps.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@Anonymous wrote:
SEC channel shows up om both my iPad and iPhone apps.

@Pretty much as expected, @Anonymous.  For most of us (98% ?) we will see the channels, no problem.  But for some, and most likely @Bama51, their DVR is not synched with the AT&T servers which means incorrect web remote, UVerse.com and app info.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.