Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Natanne's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2017 3:23 PM

NBC, WTHR, CBS - September Contract Negotiation

Why was NBC dropped from the channel lineup? This is a major network that I watch frequently. I am not happy about this change and don't remember receiving any notification of this change.

Guru

• 

417 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for the tip about the Rebate. I agree. We should flood the phone lines and extract $30 each now that there is a precedent and in Columbus, OH, use $9 to get CBS All-Access. That seems like to fair trade to me. 

As for everyone else, the problem with storming the phone lines and threatening to cancel is that it is an empty threat for those of us with long-term contracts and AT&T knows it. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Indianapolis NBC affiliate not in channel lineup... Channel 13, the Indianapolis NBC affiliate, is no longer in the channel lineup. This happens to be one of my favorite stations to watch. I called to see if there was going to be a reflection in my bill for the missing popular channel… Entire network. I was assured that would be. Upon receiving my bill there was no adjustment for not having the NBC network. I would like to know how much should I deduct from my bill for this.

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

But if I use the antenna, can I record the shows?  I can access NBC now through Amazon FireStick but can't record.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

7 years ago

You can record if you run the antenna through a recording device!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

If ATT doesn't fix their contract issues by Noc 1st my family and I will switch back to Time Warner Spectrum. This is ridiculous.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Looks like AT&T will NOT negotiate with either the CBS affiliate in Columbus or the NBC affiliate in Indianapolis. So why do we want to continue with them?

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Why is channel 1013 not viewable and why am I paying for full service without it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Why is there still no NBC? No answers are ever given. I am going to cancel. Too much money and am missing too many football games!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am going to switch TV and internet services if our NBC station is not restored

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I am in the process of finding a new cable provider due to the loss of WBNS 10 tv. Very frustrated and done being patient waiting for you to work out a deal.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.