For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
pduggan1's profile

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

Saturday, February 15th, 2014 12:34 AM

Menu > Live TV > Favorites Sequence Not on My Receivers

Latest from U-verse but The Menu screen on my receivers have no Live TV. Just Guide, My Multiview, Favorites, Search, Channel Shortcuts and Govt Educ and Public Access.

Did I miss a software update?

Channel Favorites lets you create a custom TV guide with only the channels you want so you can search less and watch more. Plus, add up to five lists per U-verse TV receiver so everyone can have their own favorites.

Just press Menu > Live TV > Favorites and follow the prompts to set up.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

pduggan1 - I think the description is just confusing.

When you press MENU the screen will show two levels/directions of selection. There is a horizontal list across the top and a vertical list down the page.

The cursor starts on the first Horizontal item (LIve TV) and the first vertical (GUIDE). To get to FAVORITES do two down arrows & OK

If you have not selected any favorites there will be a process to start building one. If you have any favorites it will show a guide with only those channels.

The easiest way to build favorites is - while watching a channel press ENTER/ZOOM (bottom right) & you will see a menu to add the channel to favorites. This used to be able o view the favorites guide, but it has been broken for over a year.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

pduggan1 - Press ENTER - click down two to edit/add fav - press OK - last item on menu is add new list.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

10 years ago

OK. I understand your explanation. Thanks.

But, the AT&T U-verse note, repeated just above your reply indicates I can have multiple favorites listings.

How do I accomplish this?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.