Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Free preview of HD premium channels?

Mentor

Free preview of HD premium channels?

I'm a u-300 subscriber and for the past few days I've had access to the premium channels. Is this true for everyone?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Free preview of HD premium channels?

@Erhodes64 wrote:

I'm a u-300 subscriber and for the past few days I've had access to the premium channels. Is this true for everyone?

Which premium channels?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Mentor

FUN HD , MGM HD, Sony HD, several sports channels I've never had access to. I had  these channels hidden but stumbled across them when changing some of my hidden channels.

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Master (ACE - Master)
Accepted by dhascall
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

@Erhodes64 wrote:

FUN HD , MGM HD, Sony HD, several sports channels I've never had access to. I had  these channels hidden but stumbled across them when changing some of my hidden channels.

There's a preview of HD right now, which includes the HD premium tier, which is what you're seeing. http://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Gateway/Heads-up-for-the-free-HD-Preview-from-Uverse/td-p/33731...

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
Mentor

Ok. Thanks.

Message 5 of 6
Expert

Thanks for posting MC, I didn't know about it.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support