For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Mocha1's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, January 13th, 2018 3:44 PM

Closed

Am I going to be able to watch Cubs games?

Am I going to be able to watch Cubs games ? What channels? I am thinking that I won’t be able to get the majority of their games on uverse.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

87 Messages

6 years ago

It depends on where you live. If you live in the Chicago viewing area then any game broadcast over the air in Chicago will be available.  Whatever regional sports channel for the Chicago area that has the rights to Cubs games should be available to you.  The list of national broadcasts is also a source for seeing the games as long as they are not shown on the locally available channels in which case they will most likely be on the locally based channel and blacked out on the national channel.  If you live in some other part of the country then the best thing to do is to sign up for MLBTV on the internet.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Time & channel the Cubs are playing on.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

Google is your friend.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Mason4morgan wrote:

Time & channel the Cubs are playing on.

You need to be more specific about what day you are talking about and your location. If you live within the Cubs Regional Sports Network area, you will able to watch Cubs games on your local RSN as well as games that are still on locally on WGN. In addition, you will be able to watch Cubs games on the national feeds of ESPN  Sunday Night Baseball, on your local Fox channel, and Fox Sports 1.

If you do not live within the Chicago Regional Sports Network area, the only Cubs games you will be able to watch are the national feeds of ESPN  Sunday Night Baseball, on your local Fox channel, and Fox Sports 1 as well as games that the Cubs play against the team that is on your local Regional Sports Network.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.