For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Smpd77's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 23rd, 2015 2:30 AM

Chicago cubs games??

How can you watch cubs games on uverse. I got csn and the game was blacked out. I live in grand rapids Michigan btw.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

9 years ago

You can't watch out of market games on uverse, comcast, directv, dish network or any other provider. There are ways to watch them using other methods but you have to pay for it.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

9 years ago

@Jeffster wrote:

You can't watch out of market games on uverse, comcast, directv, dish network or any other provider. There are ways to watch them using other methods but you have to pay for it.

You would need to subscribe to MLB.tv.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks!

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Smpd77 wrote:
How can you watch cubs games onuverse. I gotcsn and the game was blacked out. I live in grand rapids Michiganbtw.

I would also check your local listings and/or contact your local stations.  Here in Indianapolis, local WISH-TV recently picked up 75 games for the White Sox and Cubs.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

UNABLE TO VIEW CHICAGO'S MLB... ON CHICAGO'S WGN STATION?! WHY?!!

ACE - Expert

• 

35.3K Messages

9 years ago

Because Tribune (WGN's owner) is greedy?  Or because the Cubs (who Tribune owns a mere 5% of) is greedy and is charging Tribune huge amounts of money for broadcast rights and Tribune is trying to get it back from AT&T?

EDIT: Thanks, Beany.  Yes, @urbanomad, the teams can't sell the rights to broadcast playoff games: that's reserved to MLB who has multiyear contracts with TBS and Fox.  So... your complaint would be with MLB, since WGN can't sell this game to Tribune.

You're welcome.

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

The NLCS games are on TBS. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.