For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
rdiaz026's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018 3:12 AM

Closed

Poor installation. Slopy job on brand new stucco and isulation. Ruined exterior my wall.

Technician Adrian *** attached to supervisor *** ruined my brand new wal in Chula Vista C.A. today.l. He penetrated various times and also left an unnecessary hole. In response he filled it all holes with clear silicone. Stucco and asthetics are ruined. Vapor barrier and denim insulation inside wall torn. There are no considerations to remodeled or new homes that are sealed. To add insult to injury the wiped the silicone left on fingers against a brand new restucco wall. I sealed my home with brand new stucco, denim insulation and new drywall. It was ruined in moments. In addition, installer secured the white smaller line with nails. Looks so sloppy. Larger main telephone line dangles in the breeze unsecured in front of window. They are quick installers interested in acquiring market share as directed by AT&T. No attention to detail and sloppy. Looking for council...I will see you in court if not corrected. Will follow up with pictures.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

6 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!

To discuss a new topic, please use the "Ask A Question" button above.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.