For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
DizzyG69's profile

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 3:15 AM

Series priority. 2.1.2295.10?

Does series priority exist in 2.1.2295.10? Looking around the web it looks like it used to exist at one time but I can't say I've ever seen it on my DVR. Am I missing something? When I go to the series list there is no way to move the series up or down. My priority is purely alphabetical. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

I doubt that the feature has been removed from Cisco boxes.  The same software is run on both the Motorola and Cisco boxes.  I have seen no other messages posted about this featuring being missing.

Since you have not been able to get this resolved calling AT&T, send a PM to Alex who is an AT&T Community Manager on this forum.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks I'll try that. I even tried their online chat and sent a link to a video that shows the series priority feature and a link to a webpage which writes about it and I was told no one knows anything about it.

Thanks again

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

12 years ago

Just an FYI I just checked my Cisco wireless box and it is there.

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

Thanks everyone!

@DizzyG69 wrote:
Does series priority exist in 2.1.2295.10? Looking around the web it looks like it used to exist at one time but I can't say I've ever seen it on my DVR. Am I missing something? When I go to the series list there is no way to move the series up or down. My priority is purely alphabetical. Any input is greatly appreciated.
I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. I received your Private Message and replied. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

Regards,
Alex

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.