For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
95ss's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, December 7th, 2009 1:06 AM

Remote programming code for Apex HDTV

I recently purchased a new HDTV on Black Friday and am not able to find a code to program it it to the Uverse remote I've tried every code listed in the pamphlet they give you as well as codes found here on these boards. I've also tried the auto search to no avail. The TV is an Apex 40" HDTV LCD model # LD4088. Anyone else have this TV and was able to program the uverse remote to it, or does anyone have any advice or suggestions?

TIA

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

You are AWESOME!! 1400 worked for me with my APEX tv and the newer black remote.  THANK YOU!!!Smiley Happy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Finally!  Thank you for posting.  I too tried ALL the Apex codes.  1400 worked!  Thanks again. (Black remote)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Code 1400 worked great. I was getting very frustrated. Thank you for posting this!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

The remote code for the Apex LD4800 on the S10-S3 att remote is the same as the Astar brand

codes the code that worked on my Apex LD4800 is (1400)

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Hello I have the black S10-S4 At&t remote and the code 1400 worked! thanks so much for the tip! but does anyone know where the imput function button is? or can I program it in? the volume and mute and channel work fine but just can't change the input (HDMI to TV to DVD ya know?) anyone know anything about this?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

LittleFoot4285 - Two things - The volume & mute on the TV work in the att mode, but anything else you need to press theTV button first to be in the TV mode. Second - all the rest of the buttons may or may not work.

The TV/video button may select input. The Menu button may bring up a menu that selects input. The number buttons may change the channel on the TV. The arrow buttons may navigate a menu.

While in the TV mode, try all the buttons. See what happens. Just remember to press the att button when you are done so that you are not back here asking why nothing works.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you AT&T employee but even when in tv mode the tv/video button does not change the input on the tv.

To Aviewer...your answer is not helpful and condescending...I know the difference between at&t control mode and tv control mode..I was not just on here saying "nothing works"...and frankly anyone can copy the AT&T employees answer and just say "it may or may not work" and say "see what happens".

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

LittleFoot4285 - I do apologize if you take offense. Just trying to be complete and accurate and add little humor.
I see that the tv/video button is on the wrong side of may work. There is only one way to find out if any button does. But, you know what that is.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have a 40" Apex Digital TV Model LD4088 and I have been unable to find any access codes for my UR4-DCT 4 in one Universal remote.

The original Apex remote that came with the TV is breaking down as it no longer turns the TV on & off but still does everything else.

I googled this issue and was told that the UR4-DCT remote worked, but I tried the codes listed as well as used the code search program and nothing has worked.

I read that some people out there had success, hopefully someone can help me out too.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Two years since the last post in this thread but settting up an Apex Digital in the kitchen.  Remote is S10-S3.  The code that finally worked was 1400!  Thank you jsiana.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.