For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
DefinitelyDi's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 12th, 2016 9:30 PM

DVR recording

How many programs can I DVR at one time?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

You have a maximum of 4 "streams" that can either be watched or recorded at one time.

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @MarystrickMarystrick,

We apologize about the issues. We receive the guide information from the broadcasters, and at times, the information is wrong, or sometimes there are errors on our end. If you do notice that the dates are showing wrong on some shows, let us know the show, time, and channel, and we will be happy to look into it.

-ATTU-verseCare

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @philclark,

Sorry to read of the trouble you are having with the recordings. If the DVR or modem are plugged into a surge protector or power strip, we recommend removing it and plugging the DVR into a wall outlet. Surge protectors and power strips have been known to cause this. If you do not have any in use, reset the modem and DVR. If the issue persists, the DVR may be the issue.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Why am I getting a old recordings from last year when the informational screen states original air date as 11/01/16. Information about the particular show does not match what is played when I hit the play recording. I tried calling in but all the rep wanted to do was check my lines. Then, I accidentally hit the end button and lost connection and the rep did not bother to call me back. It seems like in the past few months I have had nothing but trouble with ATT. THIS IS GETTING FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Scholar

• 

150 Messages

7 years ago

I also noticed that I received a few recordings that were reruns instead of new shows like the guide was showing. On at least two recordings that I had scheduled, I suspect it was because the networks decided not to run new episodes opposite the world series. I know one was opposite game 7 and I can see that reasoning.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

@rearnold864 You are correct. 

What people might not realize is that providers like AT&T, Comcast, Brighthouse, et al, are at the mercy of the networks and the decisions made by TPTB.  I always chuckle when people seem to think that AT&T is in control of what is aired and subsequent program descriptions...although that WOULD be a fun job.

GO, CUBS, GO!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

All my recordings freeze every 3-4 seconds throughout the entire recording. I'm not sure if it is the DVR or the service provider, am I alone with this problem?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

DVR says recording. When go to recordings it says the list is unavailable. Make sure tv receiver and DVR receiver are connected to the network. Displays this on all tvs. How do I get my recordings?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.