For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
SarahC's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 1st, 2017 1:45 AM

uverse on demand

Can I watch a TV show from the previous night? Is 72 hour rewind available, how to?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

While 72 hour rewind is an option with DirecTV, it is not available with Uverse.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

If I miss an episode of s.w.a.t. for example, can I watch it on demand?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

Use the "Search" option on the On Demand screen.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I cannot access HBO Big Little Lies on demand. I've performed all of the self-help tasks. Then I called, was promised a fix within 48 hours, and nothing. I think Comcast is paying ATT to send them customers.  Is it time for me to switch?

Can someone recommend a decent alternative to ATT? I'm definitely not getting the content I pay for.  I need Internet and HD tv with all of the premium channels. I do not want satellite. 

ACE - Professor

• 

5.5K Messages

6 years ago

There doesn't seem to be any set pattern to understand what's offered on demand with Uverse as compared with the actual broadcaster. But one thing is clear is that they aren't the same.  Uverse only has a subset of what's on offer from a company like HBO.

I really like the DVR  function and the ability to timeshift live broadcasts. Xfinity and most cable companies require a DVR per TV whereas with Uverse only one is needed per household.

Going back to the on-demand thing, if I hadn't setup a series recording, I would then choose to use HBO GO to watch. The broadcaster usually provides the entire library for a series like that. Doing this requires another device like an apple tv or Amazon fire tv or roku which may or may not suit your interests. There are other ways too, point being options exist because of paid subscription with Uverse.

And yet another choice I prefer myself is to watch a series on Amazon prime video.  I just finished watching Defiance, all three seasons, without interruption all chained together.

Good luck.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.