For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Travis299's profile

Teacher

• 

32 Messages

Tuesday, August 29th, 2017 10:17 PM

Uverse APP on IPAD & Iphone running IOS 11 Beta 7 remote fails to connect.

We are running IOS 11 Beta 7 on IPAD mini 4 & iPhone 6.  The Uverse APP worked ok about a week ago BUT now both devices fail to connect the remote function.  I have tried all of the fixes like reboot the RG, reboot the TV receiver, reset the wi-fi connection on both devices & power on reset, reload the Uverse app.  Both devices have wi-fi internet access and can display TV channel videos.  Both devices appear on the RG when accessed from a PC.  Both devices appear on the TV when CH 9301 is accessed.  I tried various options with the CH 9301 access but no good.  AT&T remotes work for the TV.  I believe that this problem is with the Uverse APP & IOS 11 but don't have any idea how to fix.  Any help would be appreciated.  

It appears that a SW update to the AT&T RG disabled the remote function for some reason and of course NO INFO was released.  Looks like another RG update is needed.  This is my RG SW version  10.5.3.527171-att.

Just got finished with AT&T chat & they are aware of the problem and working hard on it & of course they are sorry about all of the time that we have wasted trouble shooting the bug.

THANKS AT&T NOT!!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

My remote broke so I completely relied on my app for now. Not happy!! Any idea how long it will take? They told me they didn't know

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

7 years ago

The remote function in the iOS app has been broken for about a week. I'm running it in iOS 10.3.3 and iOS 11 (Which is beta) same issue.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.