Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
jcarpenter25's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 15th, 2015 6:11 AM

Online Playback Full Screen Issue

Does anyone have issues when streaming live TV online and setting it to full screen, then when clicking anywhere else on the screen it goes back to normal screen?

I have two monitors and earlier today I was able to multi task between screens and didnt have a problem. Now, all of a sudden, when I put a channel into full screen mode and click on the same or a different screen it goes out of full screen mode.

I'm not sure if this is a Microsoft Silverlight issue or what. Has anyone run into this or found a solution? My operating software is Windows 8.1 running with Internet Explorer 11

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @jcarpenter25,

I run into the same issue when streaming Netflix or Twitch. You should be able to go into your silverlight settings or Flash settings depending on the player and change the settings. Make sure you are using the latest versions. 

Here is a post from someone that made the changes in silverlight:

If ur running the newest version of silverlight you are able to use dual-monitors with full screen like the new flash allows. Right click inside the video and select silverlight. Check for update and when you run the movie it will ask if you would like to enable Full Screen. Under permissions tab in settings you can view which websites have this option "allowed".

Hope this helps.

-David T

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Im running the latest version of Silverlight on Windows 10 and im haveing the full screen problems too. Except I dont have the options to add permissions. My permissions tab just has netflix and nothing else. I've already tryed uninstalling and reinstalling silverlight. It doesnt ever ask if I want to stay in full screen on the Uverse live tv.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.