Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
sundance1028's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, February 6th, 2014 1:04 AM

HBO Go login

I have been trying to log into HBO Go, but I keep getting a message telling me my subscription does not include HBO Go, which it most definitely does. I have found a few people on here who have had the same problem in the past, but no answers. It does it on both my PC and my Android tablet. Any thoughts?

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @Roark7222,

Please contact ATTU-verseCare with the link in my signature to see if they cannot get the problem fixed. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and a good time to reach you. Check the blue envelope at the top right corner of this page for their reply.

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @marielm

This seems to be a wide spread problem if you already were not aware.

You should send a message to ATTU-verseCare with the link in my signature. Include your name, account number, phone number, and a good time to reach you. Check the blue envelope at the top right corner of this page for their reply.

Good Luck.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I have sent 2 PMs about not being able to login to hbo go. Please help!

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @ttuvault615,

Just hang on. ATTU-verseCare i'm sure is trying to get back with you. You can follow this forum post for more info. This thread is about showtime, but it mentions the same problems.

https://forums.att.com/t5/U-verse-Applications/Showtimeanytime/m-p/4308815#M5831

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

Update:

From the office of the president tech support.

It is a known issue confirmed to be on U-Verse's authentication/gateway server between them and the third party providers (HBO Cinemax Starz ETC)

There is no known fix at the moment their office has had several escalations nothing can be done at this point.

And it is confirmed the error is intermittent, your service could work one day and then not work the next.

Wish I had better news.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

Update:

It is a known issue confirmed to be on U-Verse's authentication/gateway server between them and the third party providers (HBO Cinemax Starz ETC)

There is no known fix at the moment their office has had several escalations nothing can be done at this point.

And it is confirmed the error is intermittent, your service could work one day and then not work the next.

Wish I had better news.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

Update:

Wish I had better news.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you. I didn't do anything. When I tried again a couple of days later, I just had to re-log-in to all my movie channel apps. Thank you if you did something on your end!

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

Update from Office of the president.

Still a known issue and the ETA on a fix is estimated to be "October".

Does that mean October 1st or October 31st? I'm not sure just trying to keep everyone updated on information I am recieving. 

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

Update from Office of the president.

Still a known issue and the ETA on a fix is estimated to be "October".

Does that mean October 1st or October 31st? I'm not sure just trying to keep everyone updated on information I am recieving. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.