For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
jftobias3's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, August 25th, 2017 12:38 AM

App stopped connecting to gateway

I've gone through all the trouble shooting but still same issue. Anyone else? It's the only way I can control the set top

Tutor

• 

27 Messages

7 years ago

I am having the same problem with my IPad U-verse app.  I rebooted everything, and deleted and reinstallled the app.  Nothing has helped.  It worked yesterday,  but now when I try to set up a receiver or use my iPad to change channels, I get the message that U-verse wireless gateway not found.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

There has recently been an update pushed to the RG(residential gateway, modem, box with all the lights) I'm a field tech and the app worked perfectly this morning, come home from work app not connecting, check and sure enough rg took update @ 1pm and bandsteering/AirTie are active, my guess this is causing the issue

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

7 years ago

Same thing here since yesterday "U-verse wireless gateway not found"  and can't control any set top boxes. Rebooted gateway still doesn't work.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I called the tech support 800 number. They said this feature was disabled.

Tutor

• 

27 Messages

7 years ago

Unreal.  I sure hope they restore it!

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

7 years ago

Yeah that doesn’t sound right... Hopefully the app update is coming. 

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I have the same issue. It doesnt make sense for this to be disabled, I used this feature every day and now AT&T disables it? what happened? Don't we deserve to know why? or at least get some sort of acknowledgment from AT&T that this is an ongoing issue? Terrible, I see they wre living up to their reputation

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm experiencing this issue as well. What are we to do. I swear everytime I pay my bill issues always occur right after

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I can't use either the Easy Remote App or the other app. I have restarted and rebooted the gateway and receiver and followed the instructions for using channel 9301 to the letter to enable devices and nothing. ATT continues to underwhelm me and this might be the last straw.

Several other people have reported the same issues within this thread and no acknowledgement had been received. Poor customer service at its worse. This may be the last straw and I will get rid of my services.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

The issue is being looked at as that feature is presently being reworked to work with new RG firmware update. Which is why only that feature of the app is not working
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.