For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
mrigendra2002's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 15th, 2016 3:08 AM

serious complain about one of your customer representative

My AT&T u-vers account number is ***. I have very serious complaint about one of your customer representative. I don’t know why AT&T hire this person.

Here is my case- I took AT&T u-vers internet connection ($37/month) to my apartment (***), within 20 days I need to change my apartment to (***) which was about 3 mile from my previous apartment.

I called AT&T u-vers on 23rd or 24thrd May 2016 to move my service to new apartment. The AT&T u-vers representative keep on asking me about so many deals (TV, phone etc) before changing my service. I always said “no, I am not interested”. But he keep on bugging me for continuously 2 hrs before changing my address and did not changed service to my new address so I have to hang up the phone.

After hanging up phone, he keep calling me. At last I picked up phone and clearly said that I don’t need any other serve then internet. But he did the same thing for another 30 minutes (asking to take other services  before changing my address). At Last I had to agree to his one of the deal which he said just 3 more dollars  I can add one phone to my a/c so total will be $39/month, so I agreed. Now I got a bill for $37+39/month (even I did not use my phone)

That is very unfair and totally trap. I want AT @T should solve this issue I WAS NOT INTRESTED IN PHONE BUT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE TRAP ME WITH WRONG PROMISE

AT&T should take action about that person (i can provide the exact time and date when i spoke to that guy. and Bring my plan to original (without Phone)

Thanks 

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Geeze, my uverse is $57!!! Voice is $35, but about $46.65 after taxes and such.  My bill runs $103.65 for internet and phone.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @mrigendra2002,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your:

• Name
  • 9 digit U-verse account number
  • Phone number

We will get back to you as soon as possible via email. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

8 years ago

At Last I had to agree to his one of the deal which he said just 3 more dollars

@mrigendra2002

You most certainly do NOT have to accept any such offer especially when it is done with harassment when you are simply trying to transfer services. 

Call back the main number and ask for retentions, then tell them that unless they correct your account as you originally desired to have it, you will be cancelling all services...they will fix it. 

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@mrigendra2002 & @ham3843

Just last week I called customer service and asked for retention and they told me there was no such thing and they could help me with all I need.  After having gone around with att for years....

I have gone to Roku for tv, totally on demand and totally FREE, love it so much more than directv for it is set by me how I want it.

I have gone to Ooma for phone service.  It runs about $5 - 6 a month and is just like uvoice.

I have gone to Dslextreme for internet, it runs me what atts promo offer ran me before it ran out and the above customer service person told me there was nothing they could do about it.  So far I get better speeds, better customer service and no outages and NO data cap.

I am happier because everything works more to my liking and there have been no outages and no customer service hassles.

And, in the process I have slashed my bill by 90%!!!!!!!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.