For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
John-M's profile

Scholar

• 

214 Messages

Tuesday, August 14th, 2018 4:14 PM

Uverse pricing

Every year I experience pricing difficulties with Uverse service. I will not go into details but only mention that I did receive a promotion after service interruption of >45 days due to Hurricane Harvey. The promotion for a year now interrupted after 10 months. After reaching (much effort required) the Loyalty Department the agent extended the pricing for 2 months and advised to call after 60 days to inquire for new promotion. Briefly am customer of >35 yrs and also have 2 cell phones with ATT.

Uverse pricing increased $53.15 to $155.50 for U300 plan. WOW!!! On web pricing for this plan even below $100. Why does ATT apply this strategy to long time customers?

I request guidance how to proceed for billing relief.

Thank you 

Scholar

• 

214 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks for quick reply & truly appreciate the input from a loyal employee. I thought I replied immediately but possibly by my careless procedure my reply not processed. I noticed your mention that U300 cost of $119 all included.

My promotion for U300 $102 all included Now U300 alone will be $155.50 all included. 

Also my bill showed promotion to expire Aug 12 but billing eliminated promotion on Aug 07. 

I unable to correlate your prices & my billing. Also why does ATT punish long time customers with these drastic increases. I would think ATT would wish to keep long time customers as their must be a cost for churning. Also one reads how many withdraw from cable TV because of continuous price increases. Surely management aware.

Again I extend my thanks but continued baffled at your employer's pricing policy. When I do get to the Loyalty Dept. a much higher level of understanding and consideration is extended.

Scholar

• 

214 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks again, Getting closer. Have 3 TV's therefore my pricing should be 119+(2x10)=$139. Billing $155.50

Did not include internet & digital phone as no problem.

From above my actual billing vs yours still shows a difference. Why?

As you can see very difficult to arrive at correlation.

Scholar

• 

214 Messages

6 years ago

Disappointed as no response from "my thoughts"(employee contributor) as to discrepancy in his estimated pricing vs actual billing in my case. If I in error would like to know.

I am being forced to follow the crowd backing away from cable TV by traditional providers and search for new source at lower prices.

1 Message

15 days ago

My U300 Uverse on latest bill is $208.20 and I am a long time customer. I moved my 4 cell phones to tmobile and it is way cheaper and better customer service. I now cancelled my $208.20 U300 service and now have youtube tv and the price is way cheaper and I lost very little in terms of what I watch and you have unlimited space to record. I am so tired of calling customer service and getting a discount that runs out and calling again and again. I spend 1 hour every time I call and talk to at least 3 departments so I am done. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.