For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
texasguy37's profile

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011 7:47 PM

Closed

Unable to Change Services Online

Is anyone else unable to make changes to their U-verse services online?  For the past couple of weeks, selecting the Change Plan hyperlink on the My Services page after logging into my account results in the following message:

• UCKH12: We’re sorry, but we are unable to process your transaction at this time. To make any changes to your account, please contact us at 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT Saturday and Sunday.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

I'm having the same problem, actually been having this same problem for months and none of U-verse customer services could help. Anyone get help response from U-verse yet?

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

Btw, I'm Florida and been having this problem since March or April. When upgrade TV plan, I used the channel 9910 on TV, otherwise had to call to remove or downgrade.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

I had a simular problem and found that the regional President of Marketing Tim  bent over backwards to help out.  {Personal content removed for safety}.  

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

13 years ago

I've had this issue for a while now off and on, almost a year.  I've been stuck with an internet plan that's a bit too fast for my needs and I haven't had a chance to call in.  I'd also like to alter my TV package a bit or when I'm sent away for work.  I thought it was connected to your bill (it only seemed to be up when I had a balance) but it seems random. 

I'd appreciate it if someone would help out and fix markpants at this company dot net.  Seems like this has been a lingering issue.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

I have had the same problem since AT&T redesigned their site back in January or so. I don't remember the exact date.

My error reads: UCKH12: We’re sorry, but we are unable to process your transaction at this time. To make any changes to your account, please contact us at 1-877-449-4407, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT Saturday and Sunday. 

One time, early this morning, it even read UCKH14. The rest of the text read the same.

I went ahead and contacted AT&T. Tier 1 tech support was more interested in offering me the latest promotion than resolving the issue. Since the girl I spoke to was unable to help she transferred me to Tier 2.

Al with Tier 2 asked for permission to sign in to my account and then saw the error that I was receiving, noticing that it was in fact an internal issue. Since there was a wait before he could escalate it to the ICU department he attempted to delete the primary and sub account. Then he created a new account. Since we do not use these accounts for our e-mail this did not affect us one bit so I gave him the authorization to go ahead and make these changes, hoping that they could in fact help. Unfortunately, after all of his efforts the error still remained. I could tell how disappointed he was. However, he remained very professional the whole time.

Right now Al is still waiting on the ICU department. He told me it could be about an hour, and when he has made contact with them he would give me a call back. So that is where I am at. I wonder if there is a struck transaction on the account or what is causing this error. Hopefully I will find out. I am not 100% convinced that the site redesign caused this. I know I had taken advantage of a promotion at about the same time and then cancelled it, but I noticed there was a charge on my account. They then refunded me the amount, and I believe that is when the problems began to occur.

Update: Al called me back and provided me with a case #. He said that he provided ICU with my cell phone #, and he recommended that I give them a couple of days. If they do not have it resolved by Wednesday I will then e-mail David.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

if you really need to change your service I believe you can on channel 9910

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

@dlind70 wrote:

if you really need to change your service I believe you can on channel 9910

You can use Account Manager (channel 9910) to upgrade U-verse TV service only.  You can not use it to downgrade U-verse TV service or make changes to U-verse internet or U-verse voice service.

Employee

• 

442 Messages

13 years ago

FYI guys... keep sending these to me.... I am still collecting them, and getting them fixed. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

13 years ago

I have the same problem. can't change any service, get errors.... I can't check e-mail as well, I've changed passwords through customer service and yet I still continue to have this issue.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

13 years ago

David, I sent my request in awhile ago (in August). I'm currently working with Tier 2 support via email, but it hasn't made any difference. The person just responded that the fix hasn't been made yet and that he has no way of knowing when it will be made.

Are you saying that some individuals have gotten the problem solved? If so, I don't know why I'm not as lucky...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.