For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Mblake1545's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, February 27th, 2017 5:02 AM

Promised service at a set price then told when bill received that it was a deal att wouldn't honor

Set up a renewal of services through the att chat portal with a great rep. Was promised all these things including price and it was all a LIE. Called to inquire why my bill was $40+ higher than what I was told and the rep transferred me to the loyalty customer care team line where I was told that att wouldn't honor deal discussed even though I had the chat dialogue saved in text and was emailed the transcript of chat from att. Debating on canceling everything but internet bc I'm not wanting to give my hard earned money to a company that cried wolf about customer service and new promotional contract deals set up. Very disappointing especially after I've been a customer with them my self for over 6 years and my family for over 25 years. Loyalty is not with the new corporate giant.

Community Support

• 

231.9K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Mblake1545

We saw your post and will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include:

• Name
  • Account number
  • Phone number and the best time to reach you

We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.