For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
farjad's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 9th, 2013 11:59 AM

Closed

Not available in my area

I am looking to get U-Verse however it is not available in my area. I know people within 1-2 miles of me that have U-Verse for 2-3 years now. I am sick and tired of waiting and was wondering if anything can be done of this.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

11 years ago

It may be coming to your area this way in the future:

In the 25 percent of AT&T's wireline customer locations where it's currently not economically feasible to build a competitive IP wireline network, the company said it will utilize its expanding 4G LTE wireless network -- as it becomes available -- to offer voice and high-speed IP Internet services. The company's 4G LTE network will cover 99 percent of all in-region customer locations. AT&T's 4G LTE network offers speeds competitive with, if not higher than, what is available on wired broadband networks today. And in many places, AT&T's 4G LTE service will be the first high speed IP broadband service available to many customers.

http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=23506&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=35661&mapcode=corporate|consumer 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.