For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Arctic61's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, June 18th, 2019 5:01 AM

Closed

Why do our HD channels say we're not subscribed to them?

We have had AT&T  for our tv,  for the last few years!  All of a sudden 3 days ago, our HD channels said we were not subscribed to them! We called AT&T service people, all out of the US!  They kept telling us we weren’t paying for HD, but our plan/billing says it’s included in the U200 plan!

Time to leave AT&T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

You said you had HD for years included.  So it had to be part of a promotion.  Promo's don't last forever.  Sometimes 2, generally 1 year.

HD is an extra $10 line item and it would appear on your bill one way or another.  If not part of a promo you should see that on your bill.  If it is I think you will still see it but with a discount listed to cancel it out.   So look at your bill.  Get into your myAT&T if you don't have a paper copy and see what the bill says about the "HD Technology Fee".

Hey, be happy they don't charge you extra for color!

You could move elsewhere if that's possible for you.  And if they claim they don't charge your for HD then you can be sure it's buried in the base fees somehow.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Why would you just cut our HD, 4 days ago and not explain to us a price change!  We’ve had the same pkg. for 10+ years and have had it with the agreement that our UVerse U200 pkg. includes HD channels!  I will gladly send you a copy of our Channel Guide that reflects all I’ve said, and a copy of our contract that says the same!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

5 years ago

What does your BILL show?

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

Are you claiming you never had any price increases for 10+ years?  Impossible!  The packages increase every year (unfortunately) and no promo lasts that long either.  As you have been repeatedly told, check your bill?  And it's pointless to argue here too.  This is a public forum.  For billing problem call 800-288-2020 and ask for "billing".

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.