For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Davy49's profile

Mentor

• 

155 Messages

Friday, December 14th, 2018 1:11 AM

Moving To A Different State, Interested In moving service

I currently have my service's in texas ( Uverse TV, internet & digital phone ), we have purchased a new home in the 39047 zip code ( Brandon, MS ). I've tried to contact AT&T several times through the  @ATTHelp site via Twitter, I always used to receive help there when I needed it, so far anyway I haven't heard anything back. I would like to move my service's at the new location , except for the phone service. My wife and I both have modern cell phones so we really don't see the need to continue our digital phone service. Upon doing searches for service's at our new address, AT&T is showing as being available..along with other provider's. I'm confused as to why nobody has contacted me on Twitter. So I thought I'd post a message here and see what / if I received any feedback.

Mentor

• 

155 Messages

5 years ago

Hi my thoughts,

We currently live in texas, but we are moving to mississippi in the near future, I'm very concerned as to why nobody on the twitter @ATTCares group has yet to contact me about moving our service. We currently have tv, internet, and digital phone service. we don't want the phone service anymore. While checking our new address / zip code it shows that AT&T fiber is available at our new address. i just don't want to wait until the last minute. I don't want to be without service very long when we move.

David 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.