For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Novaxero's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, March 5th, 2016 12:52 PM

How to redeem reward card?

I signed up for U Verse Internet and the guy who got me set up told me I was going to receive 2 $100 visa gift cards with the promotion in the mail... I haven't seen any sign of such thing, just curious if I was hooked lined and sinkered on something that didn't exist?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

My dispute over rewards has been going on for 6 months now to no avail so I feel your pain. I've spoken to more than a dozen agents who give me the same garbage "no problemme we're going to rectify this" each and every time and I've received nothing. So yeah, hook line sinkered is an apt description.

The latest scenario on this front involved a "case" that I was supposed to receive a credit on my acct instead of the card. They told me I'd hear a response within a week. Been 3 weeks now, no answer, nithing. Just the same old extremely poor service and communication. I always thought the horror stories about at&t customer service was exaggerated. Little did I know it was even worse.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Mine has long expired but was promised so many times it's comical that I would be taken care of and what was promised to me when I signed up would be rectified.  As of yet, nothing.  Each and every customer service rep I've talked to has flat out lied to me.  And we're not talking 2-3 people, this is a dozen or so customer service reps.  It's alright, when I cancel at the end of the month, everything will be kosher.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@brians232   No matter what's said, if the reward is expired, it will not be replaced (Reward center rules). 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you Yogi the bear Att employee you're awesome and I redeemed my reward. 🙂

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have had my service for over 6 weeks: I haven't received any rewards. My name is Kenneth ***, my account #***. Why haven't I received any rewards card?

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have not my $100.00 for signing up .When can I expect this.

Kenneth *****,  My order conf: num  [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I was told I would receive a $200 visa gift card for signing up for u-verse and a land line and my reward only says I'll receive $100. Every time I call I can never talk to a live person. Please help...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I had my service over 3 months now and I was told I would receive a $100 visa gift card for signing up for u-verse service for 2 years by agent Katarina wait 30 days or 6 weeks i been watching my mail NOTHING is been over 3 months, Every time I call I can never talk to a live person. I even spoke with H Q agent Chris he said call reward center & same thing NO LIVE PERSON. Please help... Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am still waiting for my second rewards card and I have had service since July.  This is getting ridiculous.  I am not happy with the fact that I have called at least 4-5 times to still not have anything sent to me.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

The reward program is a scam. My family was awarded 2 $100 gift cards and two free meals at Cracker Barrel. We received 1 $100 dollar gift card, had to keep calling till we were blue in the face. we were honored 1 $100 gift reward for referring a customer. They absolutely lie and tell false information just to get what they want. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.